This one got really interesting about half-way through when Kevin started talking about really good craft beers. In the area of COVID-19 he has been trying to drink more really good craft beers. Over the last seven weeks my level of interest in craft beer in general as gone up because I've been helping Chris & Charlie with their The PodCraft Beer show. In addition my palate has started to change from very IPA focused, to also enjoying a stout or a mild sour, and definitely fruit beers. Here are some of the links that Kevin mentioned that I studied after listening:
- Top Rated Beers on Beer Advocate
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Company's Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout
- My Beer Collectables (for 3rd-party craft beer sales)
- Russian River's Pliny The Elder (Double IPA)
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Company's SR-71 (very rare)
- Tree House Brewing's Julius IPA
If you are interesting in learning more about craft beers, then check out this guide that Chris from ThePodCraft recommends.