Recommended Refreshers On Getting Things Done (GTD)
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Let's say you just read David Allen's Getting Things Done (GTD) book (Kindle, Paperback, or Audible) and you wanted a good summary of the overall methodology.
Or maybe you read the book a while back and you want a refresher.
Here is my #1 recommendation -- listen to the following podcasts (in English) from GTD Nordic in the following order:
(1) What is GTD and how will you benefit from it? (23m49s)
(2) Step 1 in GTD: Capture (23m00s)
(3) Step 2 in GTD: Clarify (27m43s)
(4) Step 3 in GTD: Organize (25m11s)
(5) Step 4 in GTD: Reflect (29m11s)
(6) Step 5 in GTD: Engage (24m32s)
For more information about these podcast click on this link!
My #2 recommendation is to consider the new workbook: "The Getting Things Done Workbook: 10 Moves to Stress-Free Productivity" (Paperback or Kindle) by David Allen & Brandon Hall. It is easy to read, has great exercises, and is well thought out.
You can also ping me via email if you want to discuss anything related to GTD, productivity, etc. Or check out all my posts tagged GTD.