Let's say you just read David Allen's Getting Things Done (GTD) book and you wanted a good summary of the overall methodology.
Or maybe you read the book a while back and you want a refresher.
Here is my recommendation -- listen to the following podcasts (in English) from GTD Nordic in the following order:
(1) What is GTD and how will you benefit from it? (23m49s)
(2) Step 1 in GTD: Capture (23m00s)
(3) Step 2 in GTD: Clarify (27m43s)
(4) Step 3 in GTD: Organize (25m11s)
(5) Step 4 in GTD: Reflect (29m11s)
(6) Step 5 in GTD: Engage (24m32s)
You can also ping me via email if you want to discuss anything related to GTD, productivity, etc.