Health Update (Bulged Disk & Bike Injury)
I attended Mike Foster's Strongest workshop on May 16 & 17, 2019. It was an amazing learning experience and the people at the conference were super inspiring. Mike Foster has plans for another one so follow Mike on social media or listen to his Fun Therapy podcast for updates.
Technology & Tips
Last month I mentioned I was experimenting in the morning with a Panda paper planning system. After about a month thought I've made some adjustments because the written monthly, weekly, and daily planning part for my calendar and other item date specific items was not helping me that much. However what was helping me during my morning devotionals was tracking on a daily basis:
- what I was thankful for,
- what I was looking forward to,
- what God was telling me in my devotional,
- what I could work on as person (these are coming from the Stoic daily reads from the book The Daily Stoic), and
- how I am exercising.
This summer I am embarking on a big project with the help of my son Spencer to digitize 99% of all of our physical photos using this scanner -- Epson FastFoto FF-680W Scanner.
This upcoming next month is going to be completely consumed by:
- Spencer is graduating high school!
- Carson, Conrad, and I are going to Europe from June 8 through June 23 (Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands).
Quote I'm Thinking About
“You’re under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.” — Alan Watts