Review of Six Flags Magic Mountain
Saturday, June 06, 2015
On Friday, May 29th Carson and I went on a day trip up to Valencia, CA to ride roller coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Here are the rides we went on and they are prioritize with our favorites (high to low):
- Scream: Smooth, fun, easy to see where you are going,
- Batman: Smooth, fun, easy to see where you are going.
- Twisted Colossus (new!): Very fast, long, not as easy to see where you are going, intense
- Gold Rusher: very simple, classic easy style
- Ninja: a lot like Batman but not as intense
- Viper: Very fast, bumpy for Carson
- Orient Express: slow and clam
- Grand Carousel: great way to end the day [only horses though :-( ]
- X2: Way to scary
- Full Throttle: huge loop; slow at top (feels like falling - yuck!), plus one "trick" that we won't tell you about but we did not like it
- Apocalypse: Very jerky, long wait
Basically we both agreed that we like smooth and easy to see where we are going roller coasters. We don't like: feeling like we are falling, bumpy, and going backwards.
All in all we really liked the majority of rides and look forward to going back sometime in the future.