Some semi-significant news items worth mentioning for those in the "podcast business" even if you are not in it for money:
- Down the Avenue has a good analysis on ClickZ's Heidi Cohen recent column 'on how to make podcasting work for you.'
- The latest quarterly "Podtrac Audience Survey" has been reportedly released. [adotas]
- Paul Colligan examines Google Trends for Podcasting.
- Travelocity has announced they are going to be advertising in podcasts via sponsorships.
- Apple has published two interesting PDFs: Podcast Backbone Guide & Server Cook Book.
Also on the education front: