Here are the rides we went on and they are prioritize with our favorites (high to low):
- Scream: Smooth, fun, easy to see where you are going,
- Batman: Smooth, fun, easy to see where you are going.
- Twisted Colossus (new!): Very fast, long, not as easy to see where you are going, intense
- Gold Rusher: very simple, classic easy style
- Ninja: a lot like Batman but not as intense
- Viper: Very fast, bumpy for Carson
- Orient Express: slow and clam
- Grand Carousel: great way to end the day [only horses though :-( ]
- X2: Way to scary
- Full Throttle: huge loop; slow at top (feels like falling - yuck!), plus one "trick" that we won't tell you about but we did not like it
- Apocalypse: Very jerky, long wait
Basically we both agreed that we like smooth and easy to see where we are going roller coasters. We don't like: feeling like we are falling, bumpy, and going backwards.
All in all we really liked the majority of rides and look forward to going back sometime in the future.